omgyno telehealth is a complementary service to traditional gynecology.
omgyno is not discouraging anyone from going to the doctor for a physical visit, but rather optimizing the gynecology experience for both doctors and patients. Many patients can opt for home tests and telehealth when there are no emergencies or issues that demand physical examinations. Our doctors also recommend this, to ensure that patients who need more medical attention can be prioritized. With omgyno services, we can complement traditional gynecology by ensuring that everyone is screened and treated accordingly and on time.
Telehealth can be used for:
- Discussing omgyno home test results
- Getting a prescription for medication
- Asking questions about sexual and menstrual health
- Informing yourself about birth control and protection
- Getting a second opinion in addition to your current doctor
- Accessing additional consultation services with therapists and nutritionists for a more holistic approach to your health
omgyno telehealth should not be used in emergency cases such as unusual pain or bleeding. It is also not recommended if the patient is in need of an ultrasound or a pelvic examination.
If you are unsure whether to opt for telehealth or a physical visit, you may ask one of our doctors with the 'quick question' service.
omgyno telehealth services
Discuss test results
To select a service, first view a doctor profile. When you have decided on a doctor, you will find below their profile appointment booking options. There you may also book your telehealth session. All prices are also indicated there.
When you want to select a doctor, it is good to keep in mind:
- Language, it is important that you can easily communicate.
- It is not important where they live unless you require them to send you a prescription.
- Some doctors have specific expertise that you may require, this is indicated in their profile.
Doctors on omgyno do not pay to be featured, instead they are recommended by people in our community for their exceptional professionalism and attitude. We interview each doctor before deciding if they are a good fit, and ensure they agree with omgyno values.